It can’t be said enough – Your health and the
health of my employees are my priority, and
every decision I make is through that lens. I
want to make sure the approach I’m taking to
reopen my clinic is thoughtful, and that I’ve
created a clinic environment that is safe for
everyone. Some of the updates I have made to my clinic
to help keep everyone healthy are:
- Conduct health screenings of all employees
and patients (including use of Infrared No
Touch Forehead Thermometer).
- Provide disposable face covering masks
(3 layers) to all employees and patients.
- Provide disposable shoe covers for all
employees and patients.
- Gloves are worn by all staff members.
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more including limiting number of patients in the clinic.
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization of office and equipment. Equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Constantly sanitizing our hard surface areas and chairs after every patient coming through the doors.
- Hand sanitizers will be located throughout the office.
- Altering hours of operation to give employees time to accomplish cleaning and sanitizing.