Get Care Now!
Appointment Request:Enter your name, phone number and email to request a call back.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) CHIROPRACTIC INFORMATION
CHIROPRACTIC CARE COVID 19
According to the city, residents will be allowed to leave their homes when seeking medical services which includes treatment by a chiropractor for injuries caused by a car accident.
The NCBOCE believes that chiropractic care is extremely important to the health of patients, and the current COVID-19 environment, chiropractic care is essential for musculoskeletal pain patients. In the absence of our doctor’s care, these patients would need to turn to emergency rooms, which would tax and already-overly burdened system or may not even be able to serve them, or they would turn to non-contact treatment such as opioids and other addictive medications, resulting in increased opioid use disorder cases.
IMMUNE SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS
One of the main causes of immune system problems comes from subluxations (compression of nerve pathways). Chiropractors may use a variety of spinal manipulation to help relieve this compression and in turn may boost your immune system.
Liringis Chiropractic will continue to monitor the public health crisis in our State and review all of Governor Cooper’s Executive Orders as it potentially relates to the practice of Chiropractic in North Carolina.
You can be assured LCC will make clinical judgements that would best protect our patients, staff and Dr. Steve.
KEEPING PATIENTS SAFE
Liringis Chiropractic is taking measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus to continue treating our patients.
There are very strict sanitization protocols that we’re all following such as wearing gloves and sanitizing our hard surface areas and chairs after every patient coming through the doors.
The main reason were working so hard - is because we are passionate about continuing to provide chiropractic care, particularly during a time like this.
WHY YOU SHOULD SEEK TREATMENT FROM LIRINGIS CHIROPRACTIC FIRST
- Our chiropractic care is safe, non-invasive and drug-free. Our chiropractic care is also very effective because it treats the cause of your pain - not just the symptoms.
- Do NOT wait to be examined if you have been in a car accident or pain/injury from work, home or sports injury. Your health is our number one priority. We don’t want you to suffer long-term consequences, like arthritis, because you didn’t get examined and treated when you could have.
- Treatment will cost you absolutely NOTHING if your injuries are from a car wreck that wasn’t your fault. Also, don’t worry if your case is denied by the insurance adjuster. We’re different. We will NOT charge you for our services - most chiropractors will. If your pain/injuries are NOT from a car accident we have affordable payment plans that fit any budget!
- An Attorney Can’t Make You Better And Can’t Prove Your Case Without The Information We Give Them.
- We Give You The Paperwork You Need To Prove You Were Injured And Are Entitled To The Settlement Dollars You Seek.
- We are proud to say that we’ve never had a malpractice claim brought against us - Other’s can't say this!
We Are Here to Help
Remember, when you’ve been in an auto accident; headaches, dizziness, numbing, stiffness, memory problems, back pain, and neck pain can continue for months. If you don't do anything to treat the underlying condition, that pain can begin to dramatically affect your health and even turn into chronic conditions that can permanently affect your quality of life.
That's why coming to Liringis Chiropractic is so important after a car wreck. We’re an experienced and skilled personal injury clinic that specializes in auto accident injuries. We have almost 40 years of experience treating car crash victims. We know how to make you better. We know how to help your case. We care about all aspects of your wellbeing.
8 IMPORTANT FAQ'S & ANSWERS ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC CARE
IMMEDIATELY, do NOT wait to be examined! Even if you have no symptoms after your car wreck, you should be thoroughly examined. I don't want you to suffer long-term consequences, like arthritis, because you didn't get examined and treated immediately.
Definitely. It doesn't take long, and I might catch an injury no one knew about. I, unlike medical doctors, get to the root of the problem. I find and treat the cause of your pain, not just the symptoms. A good word picture of this ...I do NOT put a Band-Aid on the problem...I fix the problem.
We at Liringis Chiropractic pride ourselves in offering same day appointments for all our car wreck patients. In fact, I offer extended hours to work around your schedule.
It will cost you absolutely NOTHING If your injuries are from a car wreck that wasn't your fault. Don't worry if your case is denied by the insurance company adjuster. I will NOT charge you for my services. My main concern is getting you out of pain and well again.
It depends on how fast your body responds to care - everyone is different. After I examine you, I will develop a customized treatment plan and give you an approximate time frame for how long your treatment will take. I will treat you for what you need, no more, no less.
Yes. There's no need to go to the Emergency Room. I realize your time is valuable. So I won't make you wait as the ER does. And, you don't pay for x-rays so long as the car wreck wasn't your fault.